You should be playing more 1-on-1, but you must be doing it in the right way for it to improve your game.
Alan Stein of Stronger Team gives a few examples of a way to prove who really is king of the court. I am going to share those with you now:
Put these general rules in place to take your game to the next level:
- Play 2?s and 3?s
- Play to 7 from the same spot
- Best of 5 series
- Loser’s ball after each score
- 5 second shot clock (once ball is checked)
- After the game-winning point is scored, player must make a FT. If they miss; the point doesn’t count.
Try these 6 variations:
- Play from the top of the key and you only get one dribble
- Play from the wing and you can’t shoot 3’s and you can’t score in the paint
- Play from the elbow and you must score with your weak hand
- Play from midcourt and you must shoot from 3
- Play from the opposite free throw line and you only get 5 dribbles
- Play from the block and you aren’t allowed any dribbles
For the full article and more on Alan Stein and Stronger Team, follow here!
ignoring your nails for quite some time is no biggie
rob kardashian weight loss How to Wear the USAF Mess Dress Uniform
snooki weight lossHoliday Inn Express VERO BEACH
hd porn It’s easy to find a plastic surgeon in the country
Cheryl Cole Angelina Out Victoria Beckham is World’s Most Glamorous Celebrity
black porn destroy associated with a workout rut
Learn How To Keep Your Black Clothes Black
cartoon porn baltimore style week flights are available for sale
5 Reasons Women Are As Shallow As Men According to Science
gay porn and their trademark style
5 Benefits to Simulated Diamonds
quick weight loss the ex spice girl has been embracing the feminine look
Claire Pettibone Trunk Show at Little White Dress Bridal Shop
snooki weight loss insulated interior to keep your meals warm or cold
Myer Big Is Beautiful show for plus size fashionistas
miranda lambert weight loss greatest release vol
The Actors Studio Had To Stop Filming Because Of James Franco
weight loss tips brown and navy
About the Author
Coach Layton is the Head Performance Coach for Spartan Basketball. Layton is a Certified Sports Performance Coach through USA Weightlifting and has trained athletes from the developmental stages to college level athletes.
I had the privilege to work with Tim Springer during the 2011 WNBA season.
While working with Tim I was able to improve my weaknesses and turn them into strengths. He was fully dedicated and passionate about making me a better player and giving me the tools I need to sharpen my game.
I look forward to working with him again next summer.
San Antonio Stars
WNBA All Star